from £50.00/ exc.booking fee & RESTORATION LEVYBook Tickets
Get ready for an unforgettable night of live entertainment as a rhythm and blues legend heads to town for a special outdoor event.
Walton Hall and Gardens has teamed up with arts charity Culture Warrington to present a fantastic outdoor music event featuring the one and only Jools Holland and His Rhythm & Blues Orchestra.
With special guests Pauline Black and Arthur “Gaps” Hendrickson from The Selecter, together with guest vocalists Ruby Turner, Louise Marshall and Mabel Ray, Saturday 20 July promises a fantastic evening of live music at Warrington’s premier park.
Support from Jack Lukeman
Warrington Borough Council’s executive board member for leisure and community, Cllr Tony Higgins, and former mayor and Cllr Peter Carey are delighted to announce the event.
Cllr Higgins said: “This is going to be an amazing event this summer and one which will really celebrate Walton as a destination, not only for borough residents but for people all over the North West.
“It’s another example of how we’re succeeding at putting Walton and Warrington on the map.
“That’s not all for Walton either as this is just the start of the summer’s events.
“We’ll be bringing back the very popular Walton Film Festival again in the autumn and of course we’ll be welcoming back the Walton Country Fair this September.
“Together with the amazing conservatory restoration works which have already been undertaken, and those which will be completed later this year, we feel that the visit of Jools Holland to the jewel in Warrington’s crown in July is a very fitting way to celebrate all of these successes.”
The council has been working in close partnership with Culture Warrington, the charity which runs Pyramid & Parr Hall and Warrington Museum & Art Gallery, to present the event.
Chris Persoglio, Culture Warrington’s venue and events manager, is excited to be involved.
He said: “It’s always great to welcome top artists to the town and we’ve loved promoting Jools Holland’s shows at Parr Hall in the past.
“This is a fantastic opportunity for an even wider audience to experience Jools Holland and His Rhythm & Blues Orchestra.”
2019 is proving to be a momentous year for Walton Estate, which relaunched the hall as a business destination on 24 January 2019 alongside new catering partner Carringtons of Liverpool.
The ongoing restoration works to the much-loved conservatories and shippon yard are due to be completed later this year.
Tickets for Jools Holland and His Rhythm & Blues Orchestra go on sale at 9am on Friday 15 February, at £50 per person
- This event will continue regardless of weather except in the case of extreme weather conditions affecting the venue.
- Tickets will only be refunded if the event is cancelled by the organiser. Under no circumstances will the organiser reimburse the ticket holder for any other expenses, such as travel or accommodation.
- Tickets which are lost or not delivered due to the fault of the consumer will not be replaced.
- Seating is not provided in the arena – folding chairs are permitted.
- Tables, large golf umbrellas, glass, cans, food and drinks brought from outside of the venue are prohibited. Small umbrellas and blankets will be permitted on site.
- Naked flames (including fireworks, BBQs, sparklers), laser pens, banners, flagpoles, parasols, gazebos, tents and dogs (apart from registered assistance dogs) are prohibited.
- Admission is by physical ticket only, no other proof of purchase will be accepted.
- We reserve the right to search all persons and all personal property and to prohibit any other items considered to be a potential hazard.
- Professional photography is prohibited.
- Under 16s must be accompanied by a parent/guardian (18 or over). The organiser may refuse entry without valid proof of age.
- The organiser will not be responsible for damage or injury caused or that caused by third parties or for loss of personal property on site or left in vehicles. Damages will not be paid in any circumstances.
- Any person who fails or refuses to comply with instructions from any persons acting for the organiser may be removed from the venue.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission. No person considered drunk or under the influence of drugs will be admitted.
- Ticket holders consent to recording, filming, CCTV and photography that may be used for promotional purposes, by artists as a live product or for security purposes.
- Tickets cannot be used in commercial promotions or packages without the express permission of the organiser
- There will be no re-admission after you have entered the venue.
- The organiser reserves the right to change the times of the performance. It is the ticket holders responsibility to keep up to date with event information.
- The organiser reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.
- The purchase and use of this ticket shall constitute an acceptance of these conditions by the purchaser and holder.
Saturday 20 Jul 2019, 6:00pmBook tickets