At Culture Warrington, we recognise the significant and valuable role that volunteers have in creating, delivering and enhancing our services.
Whatever your interest or availability, we offer a wide variety of volunteering opportunities. This could find you working at Pyramid & Parr Hall and Warrington Museum and Art Gallery or at venues out in the community. Our volunteer scheme is essential to the organisation and our volunteers are provided with a worthwhile and rewarding experience.
The benefits of volunteering
There are many benefits of joining Culture Warrington’s Volunteer Scheme. Here are just some reasons to be part of our organisation:
- Learn new skills. Many of our volunteers are looking to develop their skills and gain experience; with a number of volunteers successfully progressing into a career within the arts and museums industry.
- Develop confidence. Volunteering at Culture Warrington can help you to gain confidence. Volunteers are given the opportunity to try something new and often enjoy a sense of achievement by being part of the organisation.
- Meet new people. Volunteering can be a great way to meet different kinds of people and make new friends.
- Make a difference. We recognise that our volunteers have a real and valuable positive effect on the people visiting our venues. Volunteering can help you feel part of something outside your circle of friends and family.
- A new challenge. Through volunteering you can challenge yourself to try something new, achieve personal goals and practice your skills.
- Most of all….have fun! Whatever your reason for volunteering, it is important to enjoy it. Our volunteers have a great time, they enjoy the experience and find it rewarding.
If you have some time to spare and you’re interested in volunteering with Culture Warrington, then find out more by visiting our volunteer opportunities page.