Culture Warrington Trustee
Making a big difference in Warrington!
Culture Warrington is looking for committed individuals to expand the range of Trustee skills.
We are seeking dynamic and motivated people to be new Trustees who:
– have a passion for Arts, Culture & Heritage
– are articulate, lively and enthusiastic
– have flexibility and imagination
We expect Trustees to contribute actively to the Board by giving strategic direction, overseeing policies, evaluating performance, ensuring the Charity’s effective and efficient administration and financial stability.
We want to have a wide range of people on the Board, and seek to be representative of the diverse population of Warrington. This year we are seeking to recruit four new Trustees with some of the following skill sets:
• Fundraising and Sponsorship
Trustees are expected to:
– attend up to six board meetings a year
– be a member of one or more Sub Committees
– contribute advice and support on an ad hoc basis
– attend events
– be key ambassadors for the Charity
For more information, please see the Recruitment Pack. To apply, complete the short application and send with your CV to People Solutions at Culture Warrington by e-mail email@example.com or by post to People Solutions, Orford Jubilee Neighbourhood Hub, Jubilee Way, Warrington WA2 8HE 5pm
Please feel free to contact Sharon Sinnott on 01925 625330 if you have any questions relating Trustee positions.
This advert will close once sufficient applications have been received.