Culture Warrington is a charitable trust that is home to the highest-quality arts, heritage and entertainment opportunities in the North West.
The charity, which was formed in 2012, manages three key cultural venues in the town, including Pyramid, Parr Hall, and Warrington Museum & Art Gallery, as well as delivering the ever-popular Warrington Contemporary Arts Festival.
Situated in the heart of Warrington’s Cultural Quarter, Pyramid and Parr Hall are two of the region’s leading venues for music, comedy, dance, drama and more, playing host to top industry names such as John Bishop, Stone Roses, and Jimmy Carr.
Warrington Museum & Art Gallery is one of the oldest museums in the country and provides an award-winning programme of events and temporary exhibitions, as well as running regular free family-friendly craft activities throughout the year.
Want to know more? Have a browse around our website to see the full range of services and activities we provide.
We are so excited to be welcoming you back in our venues. Please help us to keep our doors open by taking extra precautions when attending our events.
Terms of entry
Our safety measures and terms of entry are under constant review, in line with public health and government guidance
To gain entry to our events customers over the age of 11 will now need to be prepared to show, if requested by a member of staff, proof of their Covid status in one of the three following ways:
- Proof of negative lateral flow test. Test must be taken within 24 hours prior to attending the event.
- Proof of full vaccination. Second dose to be received 14 days prior to the event.
- Proof of immunity due to positive PCR test within last 180 days. 10 day isolation must be completed.
A Covid pass can be obtained via the NHS App to confirm any of the above. We will also accept an NHS text or email confirmation of a negative lateral flow test.
At this initial stage we will also be accepting the blue Covid vaccination cards to prove your vaccination status, however, please note that this is an interim measure to make the transition as smooth as possible for our customers and may be removed in the future.
Other things you can do..
- Please do not attend our venues if you are displaying symptoms or you are required to self-isolate.
- To help protect you, all our guests and staff, we strongly encourage you to wear a face mask within our venue. All staff working at our venue are required to wear face masks in public areas (unless exempt), we would greatly appreciate you returning the gesture.
- Even if you are double vaccinated, we strongly encourage you to take a Lateral Flow test within 24 hours prior to the event
Further measures to keep you safe
- NHS Track and Trace QR codes are available to scan at all points of entry to the venue.
- All staff working at our venue are required to wear face masks in public areas.
- Hand sanitiser is available at points within the venues
- Use of air extraction fans pre-show, during the interval and post event to assist with venue ventilation.
- Where possible, we will look to keep various exterior and internal door open to assist with venue ventilation. We apologise if this may lower the temperature in the venue, however, our number one priority is making sure your visit is as safe as possible.
While the government has removed many restrictions from Monday 19th July 2021, we all still have a shared responsibility to help prevent the spread of Covid-19. Please act responsibly and be considerate to other visitors, giving them time and space where possible to move around the venue, understanding that some people may have different requirements to your own.
Please remember to check our website and social media for up to date guidance before attending.
Thank you for your support
Got a question? Get in touch.
Culture Warrington is a charitable company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales under the number 7974406. It operates under the trade name ‘Culture Warrington’ and its registered office is Pyramid, Palmyra Square, Warrington, WA1 1BL.